Hubit Oy is committed to protecting your privacy:
Data Privacy Officer: Tomi Lindholm
Data privacy description
The policy covers:
• The data we collect
• Why and how we collect the data
• How we use the data
• How we handle the data and how we keep it secure
• For how long we keep the data
• Your rights as a data subject
This policy and our approach to personal data can be condensed to the following general principles:
• We hold only personal data that is relevant to the services we provide.
• We will use personal data in a clear and transparent way.
• We follow appropriate data security measures and policies to keep your data secure.
• While we might need to share data with third parties in order to provide our services we will never sell any personal data we collect to a third party.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data from our customers and prospects as well as other users of the Hubit Oy website in the following ways:
• data you give us, for example your contact details and other data you give us through our web site, email correspondence, and occasionally in other ways;
• data we get from your use of our website, for example from cookies sent to your device;
• data from public sources, e.g. commercial databases or LinkedIn;
• data we get from your use of the services and software we provide.
We collect the following data:
• people we may contact in your company; e.g. for general contacts, decision makers, prime administration contacts, their names, positions in your organisation and business contact details;
• data related to your use of Hubit Oy services and other data you enter as you use those services.
• cookie data related to your use of Hubit Oy’s website server may send cookies to the user’s access device or equipment to improve the way the website works. Cookies can be disabled in most Internet browsers, but doing so may prevent some Hubit Oy website functions or web pages from operating correctly. Cookies allow us to identify returning customers, and what they are interested in. We will use this data to personalise your visit to our web site, and reduce duplicate data requests.
We may combine above data with each other and with demographic company data, such as the name, address and a general description of the business.
The Way Use Personal Data We Collect
We use personal data to provide and deliver our services and products to you, and to fulfil any other obligation we may have towards you. We may also use this data to develop our customer relationship with you and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, for communication, advertising, marketing and statistical purposes.
Our communications will give you the opportunity to select the type of marketing messages we send you, or to opt out completely.
We use data analytics in order to support our business, for example in the form of business intelligence and product and service development. Tools like HubSpot are used in order to develop and analyse use of our services or website.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We retain your personal data in our database in line with our data retention practices. Personal data is deleted or returned once it is no longer needed for its original purpose (and no new lawful purpose exists). Please note that some data may be further retained if necessary. Typical reasons include:
• enforcing and upholding agreements between our customers and us;
• compliance with technical and legal requirements;
• ongoing dispute or investigation.
If you wish to use any of the rights mentioned above, please send your request to our Data Protection Officer, the contact information of which is provided at the beginning of this policy.
To Unsubscribe from Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping Your Information Secure
Personal data is stored in HubSpot’s data centers and is strictly controlled and monitored by security staff, tight access control, and video surveillance. HubSpot’s data center partners are SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001 certified and provide N+1 redundancy to all power, network, and HVAC services. https://www.hubspot.com/security
Personal user rights and passwords are assigned to designated employees of Hubit Oy, its partners and subcontractors to process the personal data. All logins to the network and the changes made to the personal data in our database can be monitored and verified.
All Hubit Oy employees, partners and subcontractors are under a non-disclosure obligation regarding the personal data in our database.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Adjust your web browser to decline cookies
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below or emailing us at email@example.com
You may withdraw consent at any time by giving notice to our Data Protection Officer using the email address provided above.